Thursday, March 6, 2008

Plywood Canoe Designs

AREA BLUE


..... But is not that ... does not mean that it will rain ... and it will be ....

Hello everyone! My song is born, indeed, and my Novartist a friend to whom I am filling the days of my poems and he sounds great on the notes ...

And then I want to put a little 'blue-space in this sweet night, here where I can express my emotions, feelings ... A small branch of POESIABLU, while the great Bruno working, file, color, inserts, etc. ... I sit here.

Ah ... have you heard the lyric NO NEED recited? A taste of what you feel with your poems if you enter in the dvd with background music that will collect and interpretation of the actor. Of poetry I wanted to do more, as you see: sound, voice, emotional expression, background colors ... And here I extend thanks to Roberto that I project is now adding in the Womb CREATIVE of IS.

So ... how many news!! What do you think? I expect you?? Yes you look! All of you.

Tonight I want to insert a creation of a painter friend, the blue dream is just that!
Hugs and waves.

Divine

0 comments:

Post a Comment