Sunday, February 17, 2008

How Many Teaspoons Of Vanilla Sugar In A Packet?

RESPONSE TO SEVERAL REQUESTS


Hello guys!
You are very warm and sweet that makes me most days ... there's the blue that contains us, there is the world demand that poetry, art, and all our voices in chorus. Yes, the idea of \u200b\u200bpoetry in the streets is fantastic, probably give a better way to turn the verses ... and besides being a video recording, will be transformed into paper in an anthology that will accompany the DVD.

Yes, you still have time, choose to calm your lyrics. But give me your registration as soon as you can, you just decided. Do not send money, you do only when you receive the casket.

And now I want to respond to the unusual letter signed by the friend with no name.

Hello ... Laura, Anna, Maria, Julia .... You may have one of these names or not, but it embodies so many women of this world e. .. First of all thank you for all the trust placed in me. I do not know if I can give you my reply with one hand, this certainly will not solve your insistent love and suffering, but I must tell you that you're a wonderful person. Do not feel a thing, do not think, even for a moment that you're in a situation of meanness. From your words shine through a lot of guilt, you know? The terrible man, that with you and leaves you, you do not really want it. It's good for the mind, gives you a way to escape from daily heavy, maybe a husband a little 'obvious and routine. Three children undertake, but you love them. I do not think that if you propose a man escape you accept. In fact, you know what? I am convinced.

You want only a confirmation of being the most desirable woman in the world, one that probably does not perceive in the family, because children are demanding enough, maybe the husband is tired and working too much to lose in compliments.

You think you love a man forever eluding you, but you're really in love with what they already have. Listen to me. If I'd say it was worth "... Pursue go, stop, difli who is throwing away precious time in your letter ...", but something tells me you're tired of running and to give without receiving.

You're a beautiful woman, you speak very forcefully and challenged have a blog baring your soul. You are quite the stuff of a true poet. In fact, write. Writing this your despair and I could now venture to call you with your real name. But do not count. And 'only important that you do not lose and keep writing your wonderful poems.

love from

Divinafollia, if you prefer, Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment