Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rena Sable Mero Boobs

VI NUMEROSIIIII APPEARANCE!


Hey, sometimes a little step in here ... 'nostalgia ... in fact I have this little blog will not close my ... uh, no! We say that because it is immediate and quick, I'll keep writing those things at the last moment, what if you do not just put it on paper (albeit virtual) go mad ... And here are a lot of blogger friends who will not give up.

However, the site is doing it POESIABLU road already .. eh! Along the way I met some great writers, painters, sculptors, musicians ... Even tonight I spoke with a writer friend, bravo, eclectic ... So, melancholy is a Saturday (I am a bit 'ailments, but I am told, always fascinating .. ehehe!) but is giving way to Sunday, while rain dominates the balcony, my dogs have just calmed down after the endless barking of the pranksters Carnival .... Okay ... You know? I'm sending in the print anthology in prose that erotic. And I just cuddled in her hands The Magnificent 10, dedicated to the ten selected for poetry. I say satisfied. But .. you can do more.

Tonight I found one thing that irritated me, not fair to say, but it has awakened my spirit warrior ... ah yes'? Yes! I hate the war but lose the moral quarrels, so ... let us arm ourselves with courage and determination ... and away!!
We'll see, boys, we shall see! I will update you.

Kisses blue ones every time.

I love you, always.

Tender night, your Divine

0 comments:

Post a Comment