Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Breast Cancer Freestyle Wrestling Singlets

NOTIZIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


............... And finally, the anthology Poetic eros and desire is out!!

Boys .... strepitosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I wanted to tell you, inform you that in a few days I will begin to send copies to your address, so before leaving for the holidays pamper yourself in the delicious book! But ... take her to the sea, mountain, travel ... do see, read, learn! You will make a beautiful picture! This anthology I like more and more and I would like to convey my enthusiasm is even cutting the heat.

toast to the new volume!

This evening, I also received a fresh news: probably in August will present this anthology in a seaside resort thanks to my friend John Amodeo which is being organized for the construction. I will certainly update you.

Who knows ... maybe all of them decide to come to the show ... no? Noooo? Your favorite Vacation? Ok ... It does not matter, so we'll do the other night ... You'll see!

Clicech I want to thank Maureen for the beautiful poem and so I say: "Mauri, other than the front page! What's more, you deserve better! You're a great!"

A kiss to Maria Grazia calling from Denmark with his laughter compelling, crystal clear! Grace is full of ideas, a volcano! Take you around our books, with all the passion of which he lives.

Then I want to say thanks to Bruno, my support and friend of my doubt ... information.

Thanks Bruno for your patience!! With him is born our new web space ....

Have you heard?? A new web space! I'll give you the address when it is ready. Maybe in August or September ... then ... It will be soon, anyway. And I wait for you all.

Well, I think it's time to run and give a kiss to the moon, fighting with mosquitoes, pet Tata, Mac and Pearl. My moments of relax. A good book and sip fresh water from a spectator on this night and a little 'nasty. But summer, beautiful. Like all the summer nights that sway around stars to make someone fall ....

Sssttt! Sweet night.

soon,

Divine

0 comments:

Post a Comment