Sunday, July 22, 2007

Identifying Trees With Beans

greet AFOS ....


Hello friends!
Thank you for the countless letters I sent. I am moved. Sure, there are those who have time to waste, and sends mails stupid, but I'm not worthy of note. Instead worthy is John who, in response to time wasters, I wrote "6 the best," a nice way to show me warmth and strength against small scrapes newspapers.

am over the moon for the anthology, for the site that is being born ...

leave you address here, I would like to visit you started, you can also sign up, maybe not initially will be available one hundred percent, but it will happen soon.


I also put a chat, just to chat in real time ... I'll be there too and I will establish the timetable, so I talk a little 'with all of you who do you think?
Bello, no?

Ok, I want to send a salutone to Victor, who has broken down but the pc will be back soon to write its wonders, Nino, which fills me with poetry ... now I see if I can transcribe a ...

Ah .....! Listen well: The MARCO PELLACANI friend, is about to release his first album! Beautiful music! If you are interested in having the cd let me know, ok? It's worth it, truly deserves.

A hug blue as the seas of the South

I love you,

divine



Neither Rose nor auroras

bloom but murmurs of pain
similar to wind chill ...

Deceiving
watch everything and everyone in the soul,
drag us in, nod and losers

to not feel the need to cry even

nell'inutile vent
the light off


NINO Juvenal

0 comments:

Post a Comment