Sunday, July 1, 2007

How Do Get Polyurethane Off

INTERVIEW WITH NEW ', NEW' NEW'!!!!


Hello dear friends!
.... So here I am to you to inform you that the anthology is finally in print on eros and desire! fantastic and new, full of critical notes to each poem inserted. I really liked working on it, dig into the soul of all of you, try to capture the meanings, expressions, your hear .... beautiful and rewarding! I'm really excited and wanted to share my excitement with all this madness ... light, feeling .... what glory! I hope to drag my beautiful state of tonight, I wish this book had the success it deserves and I will give it all. Promised.

So richiedetemela! Missing very little, yet controllatina the draft and will be ready to send to your home addresses. Let me know if and how many copies they want, many of you have given me their requests, if you have not yet ... soon!

OTHER NEWS: Here again there is some positive, many accessions to the literature competition, a number of CDs for your free books in parallel to the contest.

I told you that the date of presentation of the work was delayed again? Siiiii! Namely, you can ship up to the end of July. However, because no later than at the beginning of August, date, Jury met for the first selection.

Anything to help vacationers in July, those who have little time for bagging copies of the lyrics, for the laggards. All clear??
A hug that contain the entire universe of your beautiful emotions. Emotions in verse, in fact.

Kisses, Divine

0 comments:

Post a Comment