Monday, July 30, 2007

What Color Curtains Go With Burgundy Carpets?

NEWS 'THE END OF JULY A

Hello guys! And 'the end of July and ends in the competition to ... EMOTIONS sure you have attended?
Force, there are still a few hours ... who knows .... you might as well win! We renew our invitation send your material.
I must apologize to you for a mistake happened tonight at the new site POESIABLU: you are having problems managing your password. Tranquilli, our Bruno, science wizard, will fix everything.
I regret very much not being able to attend the first official chatted tonight, but to fix it. In the new things often happen to encounter obstacles. It will mean that we will retain the very next time.
meantime you can continue to send your material on the website, the freeze for a few days. I will continue to follow you from my laptop, I will send you the smell of sea salt and maybe you'll be happy ... Summers run fast and magic is not it? And perhaps the most intense lyrics are born, or the inspiration to write when the sun is no longer so hot ... who knows.
source of inspiration and energy, the month of August will bring wonderful news. I have not, however, the exact date of the award, but I will make it known soon.
Meanwhile I wish you a night with flakes of stars. Ready to shine on your pillows.
soon, always yours,
Divinafollia

0 comments:

Post a Comment