Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hives After Waxing Above Lips

DIVINAFOLLIA


Dear friends, tonight I am in the mood .... We transcribe an interview recently made to me, I want to know a little bit better, I would like to appear with some more details, I hope you will please ...



INTERVIEW WITH TEETH BY SILVIA splinder.com


Interview of today is Silvia Denti, Divinafollia the network.
begin with presentations: Who is Silvia Teeth? ..:

Answer: SILVIA TEETH is first and foremost a person who never forgets to be a mother, a passionate art in all its forms, a struggling for years to freedom of expression and feelings, for the support of the values, the real ones, that society often so full of mechanisms allows us to forget.
Divinafollia Why the pseudonym?
R: Divinafollia comes from my readings on Greek mythology, the passion for the gods and the deep respect for the madness, that when healthy, pure and immediate, only leads to creations wonderful, also called divine. The combination of crazy and God is for me the most poetic expression as a writer, most often, as is captured by something extremely loud and incomprehensible to him. Unlikely to revisit my work, I have no way to understand them better after they are gutted at that moment I understand the meaning, why change it, make it different if you were born in the time of writing certain words from my pen? Herein lies the madness, here the deity of expression. You
poet. You have published several collections of poetry and to spread the network of your compositions. What is your relationship with poetry? What's inside?
A: I have pasted the label of poet years ago, when I thought in literary competitions. So really believe in juries. And often reach the top of the charts.
Then, with the proliferation of literary prizes, with my growth, maturity, I learned to select, to see those dark sides in the past I was not clear: some awards live on injustice.
I have seen people get very good among the last places in the rankings. Since that time, if ever taken part in some contest, I inform you about the validity of the juries. Spread the network
my work makes me feel useful. Each has its own destiny for the drawings incomprehensible and mysterious, I do what I feel, are very instinctive and launch a network in my message, it means my cry emotions and share them with those who live in a similar way or at least understand them. If I give emotion fills me with joy, enriches me inside.
My relationship with poetry is like between me and a son, a brother or a parent. Something to live in daily. When I can not write as a matter of time, fatigue, various commitments such as in the frantic pace of modern life, I feel empty.
I started writing as a child and each book was numbered and close to the next,
as a bond that is transmitted from flesh to flesh. Those books do not call them the diary, but no notes of poetry "My dearest outbursts."
We are your poems in which you want to enter?
A: I am always in my poems, even when they are not autobiographical.
E 'which is quite rare that I do not insert trace of me in what I write. It 's like if I became part of the word that weaves the plot. It happens that I am the spokesman events that do not concern me, I remember a poem came about after a story of a woman raped. I went out with ink jet, but I suffered a lot while writing, as if that thing was horrible and unspeakable happened to me.
Your opinion about the attitude of poetry by publishing today.
A: Good question. Leaving aside the publishing known, huge, behind which there are turnovers crazy, I would say that there is much less publishing rot, is unfortunately a reality that we must obey. For that reason, I struggle for twenty years during which I was able to understand the mechanisms and dynamics. For a fortnight of spring, however, I am tied to a small publisher that has given me the necklace, one of the few that is not for the authors, but with the authors. Paper, printing, the correction work, etc., have costs, but with reduced circulation can be cut down.
Obviously you can not pretend that un'editrice less widely disseminates books, but if the fans are behind us and especially critics who write, as in my case, is born an author-publisher relationship of respect and cooperation. Via contracts with annotations which require the purchase of a certain number of copies with absurd charges, ok to create a constructive dialogue between the writer and the publisher.
Sometimes I feel a little too specific, but I choose not to accept the chaos hacks that clogs the mail and I also like home, I spend many hours on the work to find the original expression. And if one day some of these fine authors who say "yes, your work must be published" or reach Einaudi Mondadori, I can only be happy.
Do you think that poetry today is undergoing a period of crisis, or the opposite?
A: No, the Italians are poets by definition, but very often there are those who considers a new Leopards and can not write in proper grammar. But most do not give emotion. I say this because, quite often, I corrected the syntax to people who still had some good ideas. I think it would take more humility. And I find it quite in those who are in the shadows, in those not exposed. Poets smartest I've tracked down by hiding the most unthinkable, including their fears of being even read. And believe me, they are all a little crazy, and crazy sound, of lucidity, humility and generosity that leave you speechless.
your favorite writers (of poetry, but also, if you want, fiction, etc.)?
A: Without a doubt Titus Lucretius Carus, Rimbaud, Voltaire, Buckosky, Garcia Lorca, Plato, Yew, ... .. but my readings are endless, even I draw energy from Osho, Nietzsche, Kafka and many others. A contemporary worship and writing texts set to music is Panella.
which, by the great Lucio Battisti, took a huge piece of music literature in history. Another poet, in my opinion, is Franco Battiato.
Write a poem. :-)
A: ".... My thought is great and high heels today, I shake my ankles ... I can not wait for dawn to tell the world that we must act quickly ...."
It 's a restless mind, as I am today, while I answer your questions.
Who do you think, when you write your poems?
A: It depends .... from what I am expressing on paper ... .... But very often neglect the single thought, colorful images in space and let myself go ... I like to think of being a pianist who closes his eyes and play freely.
If the world should be one color, what color would you like this? (Not necessarily your favorite color, I prefer for example, of all colors, crimson, but a world of red, trees, sky, buildings and animals of this color would make me a bit 'impression)
R: Blue . I have no doubt. I often speak of the blue and I would not fear things blue, the walls, doors, windows. As I wander through the world I've seen Construction blue. I always stop in contemplation. The night for me is not black, but blue. The day is blue, sleep, sex, love.
I have a daughter alone, I call Irene or Peace, but if I had a second call the Riviera.
Where does your inspiration?
A: From experience, the one that makes me feel that something inside that burst.
Just a word, a quick, I'll write.
I do not know if I was born for this, but I think so. Without presumption. Years ago a high school teacher who had read some of my book, he wanted to know why he loved poetry, he wanted to know who had given him certain emotions. Ruled that people like me should be supported by common membership with the funds available to allow them to speak in full-time.
I say that maybe it's not a Silvia Denti benefit from this, but one day, who knows, perhaps the poet can make a real poet! TEETH

SILVIA Silvia, I was pleased to interview you, thank you for accepting, really great interview.

a greeting and see you soon .. ->
posted by: mMushroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment